Click Here To Access Dehydrator, Blenders, Etc.
- The Shift Has Been Made As We Hear Clearly
- Episode 22: Is There Really a Link: Nutrition – IQ – ADHD???
- Episode 21: Diabetes and Obesity Continues With Dr. Gregory Clark
- Episode 20: Obesity and Diabetes: Whole Foods Vs Processed Foods
- Episode 19: Dr. Gregory Clark on Seasonal Changes
- Episode 18: Dr. Gregory Clark ~ Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired
- Episode 17: Life Tree Station ~ Our Motivation
Tag Archives: obesity
This is the first in a series of nutrition and related issues occurring especially among our children and the early onset of childhood diseases. CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW. I’ve had an opportunity to watch a number … Continue reading
1st Half Hour FEATURED GUEST: Dee Dee Shaw, Certified Weight Loss Coach & Wellness Counselor, Real People with Real Results. This Week’s Topic: Targets glycemia (the presence, or the level, of glucose in one’s blood), glycemic indexes (a measure of … Continue reading
Dee Dee Shaw is back from the cruise and will rejoin us on May 31, 2011. FEATURED GUEST: Judy Mc “K” is a Consultant and Entrepreneur who in her successful management of weight loss, going from over 530 lbs to … Continue reading
1st Half Hour FEATURED GUEST: Dee Dee Shaw, Certified Weight Loss Coach & Wellness Counselor, Real People with Real Results. This Week’s Topic: Dieting – Do People Fail or Do Diets Fail?. Join us live, call in and share your … Continue reading