Click Here To Access Dehydrator, Blenders, Etc.
- The Shift Has Been Made As We Hear Clearly
- Episode 22: Is There Really a Link: Nutrition – IQ – ADHD???
- Episode 21: Diabetes and Obesity Continues With Dr. Gregory Clark
- Episode 20: Obesity and Diabetes: Whole Foods Vs Processed Foods
- Episode 19: Dr. Gregory Clark on Seasonal Changes
- Episode 18: Dr. Gregory Clark ~ Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired
- Episode 17: Life Tree Station ~ Our Motivation
Tag Archives: liver
This is the first in a series of nutrition and related issues occurring especially among our children and the early onset of childhood diseases. CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW. I’ve had an opportunity to watch a number … Continue reading
THIS IS NOT SIMPLY FOR MEN, YET WE ARE CALLING ALL MEN: Fathers, Sons, Uncles, Brothers, MEN!!! YOUR WOMEN, CHILDREN, COMMUNITY, YOUR MEN NEED YOU HEALTHY – 100%. We Send prayers for those of you who cannot participate 100% in … Continue reading
1st Half Hour FEATURED GUEST: Dee Dee Shaw, Certified Weight Loss Coach & Wellness Counselor, Real People with Real Results. This Week’s Topic: Targets glycemia (the presence, or the level, of glucose in one’s blood), glycemic indexes (a measure of … Continue reading