Click Here To Access Dehydrator, Blenders, Etc.
- The Shift Has Been Made As We Hear Clearly
- Episode 22: Is There Really a Link: Nutrition – IQ – ADHD???
- Episode 21: Diabetes and Obesity Continues With Dr. Gregory Clark
- Episode 20: Obesity and Diabetes: Whole Foods Vs Processed Foods
- Episode 19: Dr. Gregory Clark on Seasonal Changes
- Episode 18: Dr. Gregory Clark ~ Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired
- Episode 17: Life Tree Station ~ Our Motivation
Category Archives: Parents
This is the first in a series of nutrition and related issues occurring especially among our children and the early onset of childhood diseases. CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW. I’ve had an opportunity to watch a number … Continue reading
Click this link to listen to the entire show. Enjoy! Special Guest Dr. Gregory Clark Author of “The ABC’S of Health and Nutrition” & “The Link Between Nutrition and IQ ” bring a powerful message. Dr. Clark continues his focus … Continue reading
1st Half Hour – FEATURED GUEST: Dee Dee Shaw, Certified Weight Loss Coach & Wellness Counselor, Real People with Real Results. This Week’s Topic: This weeks show targets getting back to the Basics: Body & Balance. Taking responsibility for the … Continue reading
1st Half Hour FEATURED GUEST: Dee Dee Shaw, Certified Weight Loss Coach & Wellness Counselor, Real People with Real Results. This Week’s Topic: Targets glycemia (the presence, or the level, of glucose in one’s blood), glycemic indexes (a measure of … Continue reading
Dee Dee Shaw is back from the cruise and will rejoin us on May 31, 2011. FEATURED GUEST: Judy Mc “K” is a Consultant and Entrepreneur who in her successful management of weight loss, going from over 530 lbs to … Continue reading
1st Half Hour FEATURED GUEST: Founder Cherae Mabry, HHP, NC, MH, CKYT, Herban Living Unlimited joins us to discuss detoxing through yoga as well as her newly released E-Book The Yoga Body Detox Manual which includes practical tips, recipes and … Continue reading