Special Guest Dr. Gregory Clark Author of “The ABC’S of Health and Nutrition” & “The Link Between Nutrition and IQ ” bring a powerful message. This week Dr. Clark will focus on Diabetes and Obesity from the prospective of whole grain versus processed foods. Join us as he provides the level of clarity that he is famous for on your current state of health and what you can do to improve and take control of your life. Obesity, diabetes, overweight, processed foods, whole foods, incidence and prevalence among different groups, the need for proper nutrition and exercise, potassium, IQ, junk food, heart disease, cancer are just the tip of the iceberg. If you care for your loved ones, for yourself, and desire to help you and others, have everyone you know tune in and know that the DOCTOR IS IN THE HOUSE! Ask your questions and join the dialogue.
Click Here To Access Dehydrator, Blenders, Etc.
- The Shift Has Been Made As We Hear Clearly
- Episode 22: Is There Really a Link: Nutrition – IQ – ADHD???
- Episode 21: Diabetes and Obesity Continues With Dr. Gregory Clark
- Episode 20: Obesity and Diabetes: Whole Foods Vs Processed Foods
- Episode 19: Dr. Gregory Clark on Seasonal Changes
- Episode 18: Dr. Gregory Clark ~ Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired
- Episode 17: Life Tree Station ~ Our Motivation