Dr. Gregory Clark continues building upon last weeks show by helping the audience to understand the significance of Seasonal Changes and what can be done to prepare for changes, including but not limited to hydration, nutrition, exercise and more. He expands upon developing a strong rational for health and wellness. Wellness is not the absence of sickness. What we have come to take for granted is appalling and can be changed. The human body is a sophisticated miracle that is designed to take care of, mend, heal and reproduce itself. What do we need to know? What is our responsibility? Where do we begin? Listen as Dr. Clark transforms what you have dodged and hidden from…the truth about your body and what you can do to turn your health around. Also, this show sets the stage to discuss recipes and healthy food alternatives from their books The ABC’S of Health and Nutrition & The Link Between Nutrition and IQ. From time to time other health practitioners who cover a wide range of topics may join us. In the meanwhile, call your friends, family and loved ones and tune in. This will change the quality of your life.
Click Here To Access Dehydrator, Blenders, Etc.
- The Shift Has Been Made As We Hear Clearly
- Episode 22: Is There Really a Link: Nutrition – IQ – ADHD???
- Episode 21: Diabetes and Obesity Continues With Dr. Gregory Clark
- Episode 20: Obesity and Diabetes: Whole Foods Vs Processed Foods
- Episode 19: Dr. Gregory Clark on Seasonal Changes
- Episode 18: Dr. Gregory Clark ~ Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired
- Episode 17: Life Tree Station ~ Our Motivation