The show was initially designed to address the circulatory and lymphatic systems, however, we had to make some major adjustments at the last minute (as reflected in the show narrative). We were joined by Ayo Handy-Kendi led a discussion on breath and an experiential exercise for the listeners. Afterwards, Dr. Gregory Clark and his Wife, Marcelyn shared information on sea vegetables and other healthy alternatives providing the balance of nutrition, minerals, antioxidants, omega oils and more. Tune in and listen to the dialogue. Visit Amazon.com for information on the Clarks’ writing and recipes: The ABC’S of Health and Nutrition & The Link Between Nutrition and IQ.
Click Here To Access Dehydrator, Blenders, Etc.
- The Shift Has Been Made As We Hear Clearly
- Episode 22: Is There Really a Link: Nutrition – IQ – ADHD???
- Episode 21: Diabetes and Obesity Continues With Dr. Gregory Clark
- Episode 20: Obesity and Diabetes: Whole Foods Vs Processed Foods
- Episode 19: Dr. Gregory Clark on Seasonal Changes
- Episode 18: Dr. Gregory Clark ~ Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired
- Episode 17: Life Tree Station ~ Our Motivation